You want to take your business to a larger audience but find local advertising overwhelming and intimidating. Perhaps you're experiencing something like this:
- You have a small mom and pop company with a reliable clientele, but would like more people to know about you
- You have a non-traditional business and find it challenging to put into words what makes it special or unique
- You're in a competitive market and you want folks to understand why you're the best choice
You tried yellow pages, coupons, advertising circulars, word-of-mouth marketing, print ads and a radio spot, but got little or no response while paying top dollar.
Bottom line: Advertising can be expensive, ineffective, and confusing.
What You Need
What kind of marketing does a local business like yours need?
First, you need someone with knowledge about the area. We understand the special needs of businesses in and around Wilmington NC.
- We're local and we're active in community affairs
- We have experience in the huge tourism industry, and know how to market to visitors
- We can help you talk about what you do best, so people who read your ad will remember it
- We'll work with you to create high impact and focused ads that fit the budget of your growing business
- We care about the results you get and are here to help you get a positive response
WhatsOnWilmington Has You Covered
You need someone you can count on for personalized service to help you reach your advertising goals. You need someone who can make the process of online advertising clear and understandable.
- I'm Ranald Totten, and I started WhatsOnWilmington because I care about this community
- Like you, I'm a small business owner and I know that just because we're small doesn't mean we don't do big things
- We help businesses spread the word and our relationships are built on kindness, honesty and integrity
Your Next Step
Sign up here and your business will automatically be added to WhatsOnWilmington.com's FAVORITE LINKS page.
Rest assured: NO emails at WhatsOnWilmington.com are shared, given away, or sold and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Finally, ask for our Media Kit, and email us to set up a meeting. Find out how WoW can help grow your business!
You do good work. People need to know it.
Sign Up to get the word out about your business: